CNC Swiss Turning
Lovejoy has operated CNC Swiss machines since their introduction in the early 80's. This vast experience gives our operators a wealth of knowledge to draw on when confronted with our customer's unique machining requirements. Unlike many others, we have "seen it and done it".
Materials machined include: Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Beryllium Copper, Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel (300 series, 400 series, 15-5 & 17-4 PH), Stressproof, Fatigueproof, Monel, Plastics (Delrin, Nylon, Teflon, PTFE, Vespel,) and High Temperature aerospace alloys
Lovejoy CNC Swiss machining capabilities include:
- Tornos Deco machining
- Diameters from 3/32" to 1"
- Lengths to 30"
- 10,000 RPM spindle speed
- Tool-to-tool indexing of < 1/2 Second
- Cam Swiss cycle times
- Multi-axis machining: X, Y, Z & C-axis capability
- Powered attachments for multi-operational machining
- High pressure coolant systems for rapid "chipless" machining
- Auto-bar loaders for Unattended and Lights-Out Manufacturing
- DNC Network for automatic upload and download of program files
- Tool presetting capabilities for ultra quick change over.